If you have a commercial project or a project manager requiring gutter guard installed we can help you
We have a very simple process that has been designed to suit the individuality of each project that we undertake; our Commercial Manager will meet you on-site and on time and will listen to what you require, then take the time to look at the project and photograph the complete site; this allows us to provide a solution that is site specific and the most cost effective for you.
Once the site inspection is completed and photos reviewed, some of the things you will be provided with will be a detailed brief including; current situation, solutions to amend, work that will be performed and a cost benefit analysis to highlight the savings that can be made to your business by installing Gutter Knight gutter mesh.
For added benefit we use a variety of different mesh products to provide your business with the most competitive price available.
Gutter Knight understands that safety is paramount on any job site, before any work is under taken a site specific safety audit is performed and a SWMS (Safety Work Method Statement) provided – our commercial installers are trained and licensed in working at heights with the appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) job-site specific required.
Unlike other companies, Gutter Knight not only guarantees its product but also importantly the workmanship. We always clean up our job area when finished
Some of the work we have done:
- Child Care Centres
- Multi storey unit complexes
- High rise complexes
- Body corps
- Worked with major construction companies
We are large enough to take on big commercial projects and small enough to be very personal
9 Good Reasons to Choose Gutter Knight for your Commercial work
- On Time: We respect your time and we will be on time for any scheduled appointment from the initial site inspection through to the finish of your job
- Safety: safety is a major concern for everyone. We take this extremely seriously by including extra steps to minimise any potential safety hazards and adopt safe work practices as well as having our own SWMS
- Save money deal directly, no middle men: Gutter Knight runs its business extremely lean and these savings are passed directly onto you
- Professional advice and backup: we know what we are talking about and are there to perform a professional job. In the event that something is way out of the norm we have additional expertise whom assist
- Experienced Installers: our Technicians are all very experienced and highly trained and can handle tricky situations
- Your protection: 20 Million Public liability insurance cover for your protection
- Onsite experience: we have had experience working on small building sites to large commercial projects
- Work in with other trades: we understand the need to be considerate and be able to work as a team with other onsite trades
- Premium Products: products are locally manufactured with the strictest of Quality Assurance applied. High grade Aluminium and Steel are long lasting and corrosion resilient, we refuse to use cheap inferior products